Thursday, March 19, 2009

Knights Win 7-3!!

Today SVU played a great game against Carlton (from Minnesota, I think). The team really worked together and Luke got the job done as middy moving the ball up the field. And now I'm going to brag---not only is this a fabulous picture, but seeing Luke continue running the ball despite the body and stick checks was even better. I just love his expolsive action out on the field! He's only got a few more games left in the season, I wish there were more, I can't get enough!

And as a funny side story somehow I got the button on my back jean pocket stuck on the bleachers---it took me til the end of the game to get it unwedged. I seriously thought I was going to have to stay there. Okay so it's not that funny---but it seemed so to me stuck like super glue to that one spot.

P.S. Ali LaVanway---I was so excited to see your comment and I have no idea how to get to your blog to comment back!!! Plus I need an address, ect...How are little Ezra and Willa doing? I don't allow drive-by comments---you've got to be accountable to responses!

2 comments:

Ali said...

Ummmm....get thee on Facebook! Or my email address is: alilavanway (at) hotmail.

Ezra is potty trained. Willa just turned 6 months old and about to crawl. I feel like an old lady. We're living in Sonora, but I can't wait to get out (again).

Email me or something! I miss you!

Kemp and Whitney said...

I didn't know you were back at SVU