Sunday, March 29, 2009

18 - 3 Slaughter

Saturday was another great game. Poor Winthrop was slaughtered with Luke helping by putting up 2 goals and 3 assists. This pic is from a different game---my camera ran out of batteries yesterday, but you get the picture. I actually started to feel sorry for Winthrop and hoped they'd score a little more, but they just couldn't get anything past our defense, and obviously our attack was doing it's job.

Other than that not much going on this weekend. I worked a cocktail/auction party for the Republican Party of Rockbridge County----I'm a Republican, but even I will admit that that party was looong and boring.

And we've started to hear back from law schools---acceptence letters with a scholarship offer always makes for a good day! We probably won't be making a decision for a while though, we're still waiting on several schools.

Oh, and the dryer in our apartment broke down, but it's actually kinda nice----I've got a lot of laundry to do, but I'm just going to have to think about it later!

No comments: