Friday, September 19, 2008

We Graduated to a U-Haul

So previously every time we've moved across country we've been able to fit everything in the back of the truck, but this time we had to get a U-Haul...it feels so different almost restrictive 'cause now we have all this stuff (which I obviously really enjoy--the bed, couch, table, ect...) but stuff is such a bother! It's so different than living out of a duffel bag, I might prefer that, but like I said I REALLY like my stuff...So all that aside we made it out here with trailer, motorcycles, dog and all, pulled up to our house after midnight and finished unloading at 3 am. I hated all the furniture then---do we really need a couch, a mattress, I can sleep on the floor! But sitting in a nice comfy chair now---yeah, it was worth it. But then again at the end of the year when we move again...
I don't know where all these random thoughts are going, I'm just waiting for Luke to get home from work, and I'm avoiding homework.
Oh, I'm in a yoga class--I love it, but now I have a mat, blocks, and a yoga belt---more stuff!

No comments: