Thursday, March 31, 2011

Brothers


Highlights:
  • Dean prying Maddux's newborn fist open and placing a toy motorcycle in his tiny palm.
  • Watching Dean lie down next to Maddux and explore his little fingers and toes, pat the top of his head, and take interest in this new little wonder.
  • When they are both napping at the same time, and in particular when it is on either side of me.
  • When they are both awake--I love my little boys!
Lows:
  • Dean deciding that now is an ideal time to practice his theatrical terrible twos tantrums.
  • Taking Dean's cars away when he threw them at Maddux.  What can I expect though when he's grown up playing with a rough and tumble dog and playing means throwing?  And Dean just likes to throw things.  Anything, anytime, anywhere.


Good thing he's cute!

p.s.  Maddux doesn't really sleep on a laundry basket.  promise.

1 comment:

The Platt's said...

oh they are just so handsome! I don't blame dean being a little "rough" i mean, have you seen stubs?!? ha ha.
congratulations again! I hope you are doing well!!